RHI UPDATE FOR DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS:
- Existing domestic owners of MCS accredited ground source heat pumps installed since 15th July 2009 qualify for RHI Phase 2 payments from Spring 2014: Download our Guide HERE
- Prospective customers of MCS accredited ground source heat pumps qualify for an immediate £2300 upfront RHPP grant and RHI Phase 2 payments from Spring 2014: Download our Guide HERE
Welcome to Kensa Engineering
As the UK’s number 1 manufacturer and supplier of Ground Source Heat Pumps, Kensa is best placed to fulfil your project requirements, be this a private new build venture, a large scale social housing retrofit scheme, or a commercial installation.
Kensa is the only UK manufacturer of a full range of ground source heat pumps capable of handling space heating and domestic hot water production. The Kensa range includes small compact domestic heat pump units (from 4 kW) to large commercial heat pump units (systems above 1 MW), spanning the Compact range; the Shoebox, the smallest and quietest heat pump on the market; and the Plantroom system. Uniquely, Kensa is the only UK manufacturer of a 24kW single phase ground source heat pump; the largest single phase unit on the UK market.
Kensa provides award-winning UK manufactured renewable heating systems, delivering value for money and peace of mind; a durable and proven technology that works all year round, with a 20 year design life - and no need for annual servicing.
The benefits of ground source heat pumps are clear:
- No annual servicing;
- Minimal maintenance;
- 20 year appliance design life, 100 year ground array design life;
- Reduced annual running costs by up to 80% (when compared to oil);
- A GSHP can provide 100% of your heat and hot water needs, all year round;
- GSHP's are extremely efficient, with every unit of electricity used (to drive the pumps and compressor) producing between 3 - 4 units of heat;
- GSHP's are granted Permitted Development Rights, which means you do not need to apply for planning permission when installing a GSHP;
- GSHP's are eligible for generous grants and income through the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP); private, social and commercial customers can all benefit from these incentives.
For straightforward advice from the UK's heat pump experts, and for the latest information concerning the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme, continue to explore this website or CLICK HERE.